Search This Blog

Friday 3 August 2007

T.V.

So I was happy to see Martha Joy FINALLY get da boot! And as for BB - I was not crying when I saw Nick Mohawk (wtf?!...it was all Rambo-esque, with him shaving his scalp, nostrils flaring in anger) leave, either. Although, I really think they need to band together next week and get Kail off. She's more than outlived her welcome. And, as much as I hate Jen, I still feel it's ok to have her last a little longer, because it's comical to see the hatred grow. I really wish Dick's glass had've been more full last night. Tee heee.

Has anyone out there caught an episode of "Don't Forget the Lyrics"? Contestants sing songs from a variety of genres. At first, it's just like karaoke, where the words appear on a screen in front of them, but then at the end, they're left with blanks to fill in, and the higher they go in the round, the more 'blanks' they have to fill in. It's actually pretty good. Speaking from a tv-junkie, that is. I think it takes me back to the days of the Playhouse and Tuesday night karaoke, though, to be honest. Ah, those were the days.

No comments: