Search This Blog

Thursday 9 August 2007

...the old man is snoring....

It is the perfect day for snuggling under the covers with a big mug of hot chocolate and a good book. Alas, it's a work day, so that's not an option. Mind you, I might be a little cranky if I wasn't working and woke up to this too...what can I say? Never sated :).

I just got the happiest, most exciting email a second ago. Something happened to a friend of mind who has been waiting a really long, patient time for, and I couldn't be happier for her. I won't elaborate on my blog as yet, because I'm not sure if it's meant for public viewing...but EEK, ...so excited.

It's almost the weekend! I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, and after that, not sure. I still have to go find something to wear - I'm fearing the pretty dress that's hanging up that I bought last year just might be a tad too snug. I didn't try it on, I'm just going to continue to assume as it's less heart-breaking than facing reality as I look in the mirror. I also have to decide if I'm going to wrap up the gift I have or if I'm going to get creative and actually do up a scrap page for her. My time is running thin. I have an idea in mind, though, so if I do go ahead and 'create', it shouldn't take too long. I never did get out scrapbooking with my friend on Tuesday night...I got back from work too late. Booo.

So Chris set up a 'temporary' computer for me. It can't run my picture program and there's no CD/DVD drive so unfortunately, I can't update this with pictures just yet. I'm still snapping, though, so one of these days... I'm excited to be able to check email and stuff from my own 'area' though. Chris' computer is great and all...but Homer is pretty smelly.

I'm a little nervous about tonight's BB -- I think Dick has slowly started digging a grave...and I fear that if he and Daniele don't keep winning, they might be in trouble. I'm also quite shocked by who went home on CI...and who the Canadian public put up as the bottom 3...they were the top 3, in my opinion. Greg should have been there to the bitter end. It's getting a little Sanjaya-esque with Jaydee IMO. Anyway.

No comments: