Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Wednesday's child is full of woe...

So it's official, I'm the newest scrapbooking instructor for Buy-Rite. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I hope that I can put together some pages that people will actually want to pay for! It will be a great opportunity, and although the hours are minimal, even a little bit of extra income will help support my habit :).

I was extremely pleased with the results of BB last night. I was even worried for a bit - but Eric pulled through for the Donatos and left the nominations alone. Hee hee hee....BYE BYE WAMBER! "God Bless" your departure. Maybe America's Top Model will call you when you get home. ROFLFAO! Now they need to get rid of Jessica - she's too much of a threat. Zach is just a baboon, and Jameka is useless. I predict Eric, Daniele & Dick to be the final 3...


Finally Dwight has vacated CI - he lasted a lot longer than he should have. No offence - it was totally cool to have a 'local' last so long in the competition, and I do like him...he's just not as good as Carly Rae or Brian.

The next few days are going to be busy - hair cut tomorrow night and then out for nachos with the girls. Friday night, I'm having a few girls in - final night with Julie *sob*. Saturday is a little up in the air...but there's talk of a jaunt to Summerside to the Paper Attic & lunch to celebrate Angela's birthday! Sunday is Steve & Olivia's engagement party. And somewhere in there I've been invited to the cottage with Lana and her crew to scrap - they're scrapping all weekend long, so I really do hope to get out there at some point - Saturday night perhaps, and maybe Monday?? Thank goodness it's a long weekend :P.

No comments: