Search This Blog

Friday 10 August 2007

Big girls don't cry...

Any of my avid readers know that I am a follower of BB - and a huge fan of ED... for the first time, I'm nervous about this Sunday's outcome. More than anything, I want Dustin GONE... Dick was so keen on seeing through the other lies, I hope he sees through Dustin's. But even if he does, and calls him on it...I think the people that are left aren't going to accept his rantings and I do fear for his safety. I can hope for a victorious power of veto for him or Daniele, because I figure that's the two Jessica will put up...but one of them is likely on the way out. Boooo! What a drama-filled show, regardless of the outcome, however.

So I went out after supper last night with the intent of getting an outfit for the wedding tomorrow...1 skirt, 3 dressy tops and 2 t-shirts later....*whistle whistle*... but the way I figure it, the purchases are very versatile because I can wear them at work, so instead of me spending $$ on a dress I might only wear occasionally, I spent a liiiitle more, and get lots of wear all year round. Girl math...it rocks ;). I also re-looked at the 'gift' item in the closet that I was going to fall back on and decided it's just too cheapie for a wedding present. A shower, maybe, but not a wedding gift...so I started crafting last night. I have no choice but to finish it tonight. I hope she likes it. I need it finished tonight, so I have the morning/early afternoon free to pamper myself before the wedding. I plan to exfoliate and put on nails and everything!...I love getting dressed up!!

No comments: