Search This Blog

Friday 24 August 2007

Don't feel like dancin'....

Rain, rain go away....you make my body ache, ache, ache...

Hi. Happy Friday. Yesterday's jaunt with Mummy was very enjoyable. We headed to some stores first, including Penningtons, where Mummy picked up a few t-shirts and underthings, Hallmark, where Mummy completed 3 Christmas presents, and Michaels, where we just browsed, and Shoppers for a quick pee stop, water, and new make-up for Mummy. I am happy to report that I did not spend a dime :). Yay Amber! I was mighty tempted as I saw the pretty blue box of Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" perfume sitting, staring at me from the shelf. Oh D&G, how I miss you so. After shopping we stopped for 'lupper' at Boston Pizza. We had our usual penne/shrimp/feta pasta dish and it was delish! Afterwards we stopped for a coffee at Timmys and came back to Mummy's to watch some tv, chat, and I browsed the WishBook.

I made it back home just in time to tune into Big Brother. Holy drama! What was Jen thinking when she took Dick's cigarettes? And the whole 'don't touch me'/'stop blowing smoke in my face' scene was like a flashback from high school...junior high, even. I was so glad to see Jen FINALLY vacate the house. I was thinking that she wasn't bothering me as much over the last few weeks, but after last night, I think it's just because the camera has been off of her lately. I saw on a forum I visit that BB replaced his cigarettes. Picture how mean he'd be with no remaining nicotine! I must admit that I'm a teeeeeeny bit nervous about Jessica getting HoH. Although, she, Eric & Daniele & Dick are supposed to be in an 'alliance', I fear she may end up back-dooring Dick. I hope not...and perhaps America's choice will affect her strategy....*fingers crossed*. Can't wait for Sunday!!

So I work tomorrow. Not sure what's going on this weekend, but tonight, Chris & I are going over to Julie & Brian's to see the wedding pictures. That should be a fun time. Looking forward to it. Looking forward to end this day. It's a monkey day. Imaginary monkey poo is everywhere and my head is POUNDING!

No comments: