Search This Blog

Thursday 23 August 2007

Superbad was Superfunny

I've reached a new level of low...Chris & I went to see Superbad last night....and I laughed...a lot. There are parts that I'm still laughing at today. I won't give too much away, but one of my favourite parts was the Ghostbusters lunch case...anyway, if you don't mind a bit of raunch, go see it.

It's a day off for me today (working Saturday), so I have a date with Mummy. We'll likely shop around to help her finish her Christmas shopping (I know, I know...) and perhaps a little clothes shopping, followed by a late lunch or early supper. I'm looking forward to it! Because I couldn't get my lazy arse out of bed at an earlier time today, that leaves the remaining laundry to be done at another day....and there'll be no housecleaning done either. Oh well :). I'd best git though....have a great Thursday everyone. Big BB on tonight.......hopefully seeing Jen's face leaving the house!

No comments: