Search This Blog

Monday 16 July 2007

Recovering is slow...

...when you get old.

As you will see by the dates, I wasn't able to post yesterday. I wasn't able to do much yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed myself in Ebenezer on Saturday night, however. We did live up to Krissy's expectations, and Arnold's first year was celebrated in proper form. I will post pics when I have them ready. Upon our return home Sunday morning, we opted for a 'brunch' of McDonalds fries/cheeseburgers in hopes that the grease would alleviate a portion of the hangover. It didn't work. I collapsed on the couch after trying to eat...arose a few hours later to finally get in the shower - and then found my way back to the couch, while my Friends DVD played in the background. At 10:00pm I opted to collapse in my bed.

It's Monday and my head still feels a little fuzzy. I remember years ago this wasn't the case...I remember years ago being able to party all night Saturday night and go to work on Sunday morning, with no sleep, and feel tired, but still manage it.

I wish I could have a nap.


Some pics from the party:


























No comments: