Search This Blog

Sunday 22 July 2007

Breezy endings

Happy sunny (finally) Sunday! All the windows in the house are open and there's a beautiful breeze running through. Aside from the tumbleweeds of cat hair in the air, it is quite lovely. The ominous pile of laundry prevented me to suggest an outing today...and now that it's getting on into the late afternoon I'm kicking myself a little bit. I should have gotten up earlier to start the laundry. OH well. It was a late night anyway. Instead of the movie/jiffy pop idea we went to the drive-in instead. I enjoy the nostalgia of the drive-in...brings me back to younger days...I remember my first drive-in with my dad and my brother...that was so many years ago. I forget the movie, though....perhaps it was a Herbie movie? Last night "I Now Pronounce Chuck & Larry" and "Knocked Up" were playing. I laughed at and enjoyed both.

How I wish I had one more day left of the weekend. What can we do to get a 3 day weekend law? Who do we have to canvas? I'm sure we would have no trouble getting public support.

"Sweet Home Alabama" is on now, so I'll go watch that in-between loads.

No comments: