Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 July 2007

From my window seat

So far today I've seen:

- the big man with his little dog; he walks him daily.
- 2 atheletic people jogging - which made me feel even fatter sitting here in all my splendor as I watched their tight behinds wiggle by (*reaches for another piece of fudge*)
- 2 people with McDonalds drinks/food bags in hand (*craving for McD's fries comes back*)
- a mother/child
-same mother/child with a cart from the Superstore filled with groceries (I wonder if these grocery carts ever get returned?)
- a guy on roller blades
- a girl on a bike that looked too small for her - eating an apple
- a younger couple with groceries in hand
- another guy in roller blades - different one this time; this guy was carrying his sneakers
- another couple with groceries in-hand; they must be environmentally conscious as they have canvas bags and not plastic.

It's an interesting little spot, my new seat by the window. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I make up stories about the people I see. I'm a real 'people watcher'. If I had time, I might endulge my reading public with a story of some of the folks I've seen tonight, but, alas, I do not have the time. Maybe another day. I like my new seat.

Night.

No comments: