Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2007

Blech blech blech

I feel like poo. Perhaps that's why I felt a monkey day coming on...I confused that with the grossness that has been my Monday. I've got a humungous headache...to the point that I'm dizzy and twice I've visited the little girls room with all intentions on puking, but the puke never forumlated. :S I've been popping Advil like candy, and they've NOT helped. I can't wait to finally end the day and go home to the couch...where I'll likely stay until it's time for bed. Booo.

In other news:
Yay Dick! Pleased with his choices for elimination. I actually would perfer to see Kail go home over Jen this week. I think that is his plan, too. I'd also like to see Zach get the boot, too...what an arrogant, pompous SOB. Other than that, it was a fairly uneventful BB and a little disappointing...very undramatic. Daniele sooo should have hugged her father after he listened to her and tried to console her, imo.

Before BB Chris and I went to Jewels Country Market last night to get an ice cream...mmmm peanut butter chocolate fudge crunch or something...delish!




From there, we went to Stanhope beach and walked along the water's edge, wading in the water until the sun went down. The sky was breath-taking. Pics to come. (*update: finally pics added!) There would have been better, and more pics, had my battery not died :(. It was lovely there, so peaceful. It's times like these where I can't imagine ever ever leaving this place.

No comments: