Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Pet Peeves part deux

I have a few more pet peeves:
- people who don't know how to merge...you know the type...they STOP at the merge line and totally mess up the entire flow of traffic. I do try to avoid letting these people in front of me, but today I had no choice since the merge lane was so short.
- people who say the sentence, "is it hot enough for ya?". That totally irritates me. The other side, in the winter months, "is it cold enough for ya?", I find is just as irritating. Can you think of nothing better to say? If so, just keep your trap shut.
- people who chew with their mouth open. That's just gross.
- businesses who don't take care of their 'dead weight'. I don't care that this person worked at said establishment for 20 odd years or since the place opened; if he or she doesn't know his or her job then WHY should he or she still be on the payroll? It just boggles my mind.
- people who think that they can be rude, unreasonable and mean just to get their way, and the society that pushed it to that point by allowing it to happen.

So hi. Happy Tuesday! I'm here...and I'll use that loosely. Still recovering, maybe from my shenanigans on the weekend?? I dunno...I don't feel right, and that's all I can think of...headachey and just downright icky. It could possibly be the humidity, too - I usually suffer some pretty nasty headaches this time of year. No doctor was ever really able to figure it out. It's my week to work nights so that always means for a pretty dull week. I have a day shift tomorrow, though, on account of Melissa graciously trading with me so I could make my hair appointment! Yep, it's that time already...buh-bye greys once more. I cannot wait to lose some of this mess! Other than that, there's not much more excitement to report. Hard to believe, I know.

No comments: