Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Meh

Oh yoy yoy - Amber's not feeling 100% today... Here I was all week blaming my ickiness on aftershocks from this weekend's debauchery. Today I wake up with a pounding headache, and a sore lump in my throat. There's a slight chance I might just need more sleep...since it was a late night last night and early rise today due to my shift change...but I feel like a sack of poo just the same. Here's hoping and praying that this day will pass in a very quick-like fashion...

On a more positive note, how about that Big Brother last night???! I think I have to admit that I'm enjoying this season better than BB6. The more I look at and listen to Jen the more my hatred grows for her. She's a nasty nasty human being - so selfish and manipulative. I literally laughed out LOUD at Evil Dick's retort to her saying, "Dick, why are you so rude?"...."because I f#$king hate you". I also got a big kick out of his t-shirt he wore at one point that had the quote, "I'm mean because you're stupid". *giggle giggle*. I was VERY happy to see Daniele win the veto - and although I really don't want to see Joe leave the house, I really hope he does so that Evil Dick can remain a longer spell to allow him to fulfill his promise of making Jen's life a living h-e-double-hockey-sticks. And don't even get me started about the unitard. Uh, hello...camel-toe!....gave me the heebeejeebees. It's a wonder I didn't have nightmares. *shudder*. I wish Amber would have been up instead of Joe. She really needs to go - she's just too unstable.

Canadian Idol was ok; I enjoy Carly Rae but last night's performance didn't thrill me. Jaydee with his innocence is just so darn cute. He did very well with his rendition of "It's Only Make Believe". I wonder how long the voting public will enjoy the 'oldies', however. He'll go far, regardless. As for Dwight...I back him because he's a local...not sure how many more weeks he'll last. Matt & Martha are technically good singers, but they do nothing for me. And Mila ...man, what was with that song selection? My prediction for who goes home: Mila or Dwight.

Toodles.

No comments: