Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 July 2007

In awe

The dinner theatre last night was fan-freakin-tastic! If you've not yet gone to see the Wedding Crashers at the Rodd in C-town, GO. The amount of talent was amazing - I enjoyed it immensely. The only complaint about the evening - their A/C broke down yesterday - so it was desperately hot with the high temps/humidity yesterday. Funny tidbit - our waitress, Candi, aka Alicia Altass, was a former neighbor of mine years ago...and I used to babysit her! We figured out that it was about 2o years ago.

I must've sat wrong last night...(had my back to the stage so was constantly turned to the left but as the seats were sooo close I was basically only able to pivot myself to the left, not able to turn my whole body around)...well, I hope that's the reason behind the seething pain in my lower back today. Sitting upright in a chair is totally uncomfortable...and don't even get me started on how it feels to try to bend down to pick up something. I left the dishcloth on the floor this morning, put it that way. *sigh*...Advil every 4 hrs....and it's not helping after 2 doses...bah I hate gettin' old!

Happier news.............BB was amazing!!!!!! I pulled into the driveway last night 7 mins prior to the start of BB. Last night's show was jam-packed with exciting drama, and made up for the lack-luster Sunday episode. I'm E.D.'s biggest fan, and I'm totally hoping he is the ultimate winner (although a little afraid that he's been a little too honest to some of the housemates and potentially risking some to leave his side). All in all a great episode! As for the Idol results...little surprised that Kahlila was sent home before Martha....c'mon Canada....

No comments: