Search This Blog

Thursday 12 July 2007

It's raining, it's pouring....

Looking out my new window seat at the pouring rain, I really wish I'd packed a lunch. Looking at the nasty 'un-balance' of my bank account, I really wish I'd packed a lunch. Supppose I have enough change to scrounge up for a Timmy's soup/coffee combo. Yeah. That's a fitting lunch for a rainy day.

It really disturbs me when I hear heavy breathing and gasping on the other end when answering a call. I seem to be getting a lot of that lately. There can't be another full moon coming already, is there?

I'm having an absurdly bad hair day. It's needing a cut & a color so it's bad on a good day but you couple that with a high humidity day...bah!

As this has begun as a rather negative post, allow me to switch the mood a tad --- I'm doing my happy dance at the results of last night's Idol results show! Although my predictions couldn't have been farther from reality, I'm truly tickled to report the departure of Montana!! Yay Canada! You rock! I was also pleased to see that Brian & Dwight were kept alive. Gleeful, really, that the freak is gone. I could almost break into song. But I won't.

I see that the rainfall has stopped; I'm sure it's only temporary. I hope it manages to stay stopped until I get to the car and back. Ciao peeps! *happy dancing*

No comments: