Search This Blog

Saturday 14 July 2007

I should be sleeping...

As I begin to type this it's not even 9am on a Saturday morning - I should be sleeping in. My body is here but my mind is still dreaming atop of my pillow. Chris was up at 4:30 am this morning to go on a photo shoot. Least it was voluntary. I had to be up to go to work today. OH well - we all have to have a turn.

Since my last post:

Thursday night, Chris & I met up with Kat & Rob for supper at Piazza Joes. They are on vacation from Inuvit. It was wonderful seeing them, and great to finally meet Rob! (I like him, Kat...good job! You totally deserve it & I hope he continues to treat you like a queen!) From there, we headed to NightCap for a 'specialty' coffee before saying our good-byes. We watched BB and then headed to bed. I wish not to discuss Jen's capturing of the HoH position. All I will say is that it was DUMB LUCK, with the emphasis on the 'dumb'.



Last night Chris & I went out for supper at Cafe Diem. We had enjoyed our paninis so much last weekend that we decided to go back for some more. Chris said his was superb...mine...well, I thought I tasted a bit of mold...or soap...either way, less than stellar. Didn't have that 'shine factor' like the one I had on the weekend. I was famished, so I ate it anyway. We'll see today if that was a bad idea! From there, we walked around town & the waterfront, and had the opportunity to sit inside a classic mini convertible car (MG "T"??).

The owner was over here for the car show, "British Car Days Across the Bridge" in South Rustico. Chris walked up to him, advised him that he had a nice car, and the owner suggested he hop inside to see how much leg room it had (Chris is 6'2"). He then held the door open for me so we both had a chance to sit inside this superb ride! He even took our picture. That was too cool. We then enjoyed a delicious Cows ice cream (mmmmm Moo Crunch......) while being entertained by a guitar-playing busker. Bravo!

Tonight, there is an anniversary party planned to celebrate Arnold's Post-Hole Digging's 1st year under the terBeek's ownership. Yay Arnold!! The intention is,"to drink... and sing... and we'll swear in the Chad Kroeger fashion...". Oh we'll have such fun! I'll post pics next week when I get them off my camera.

I think I actually see the sun peeking through. Wow.

No comments: