Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2009

A-Z Meme

Another rainy day thing might be stupid surveys. For those of you bored or trying to get out of working, simply copy and paste this into the comment section and answer it too.

A
- Age: old enough to be the next 'level' of age on any form or survey.

B - Band: Bon Jovi...my "Bon Bon" and 16 more sleeps til I get to see him!

C - Choice Of Meat: chicken I guess. I do enjoy a crispy bacon slice, though, too.

D - Dream Date: I've always wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise so that'd be quite dreamy. A jaunt to Europe wouldn't be refused, either. Heck, a jaunt to Halifax or Moncton would be thrilling at this moment, too!

E - Excites You: Seeing my man houseclean. It doesn't happen often - but if he actually realized how much it excited me, perhaps he'd do it more often?

F - Favorite Food: fajitas and chips & salsa from Lonestar, Mom's spaghetti, Chris' mom's lasagna, shawarma from Cedars...suddenly, I've become very hungry...

G - Greatest Gift: it sounds corny, but the love of family and friends is the greatest gift, but I'd never refuse a present of any size, shape or form, either :).

H - Happiest Day Of Your Life: I'll let you know if I have a day that will be worthy of the phrase, "this is the happiest day of my life".

I - Internal conflicts: I do suffer from feelings of self-loathing & inadequacy by times. I'm terrible at financial management and I'm terrified that some day I will be out on the streets from poor money choices.

J - Jealous: of anyone that can eat whatever they want and still look fantastic in a two-piece.

K - Kool Aid: yuck, though in its day, I do believe I liked cherry or grape the most.

M - Most Valuable Thing you own: I suppose my house - though I really don't 'own' it.

N - Name: Amber

O - Outfit: anything that's not binding and I can lounge in gets my vote.

P - Pizza Topping: green pepper, mushrooms, onions and cheeeeeeese.

Q - Question I want to ask: Will I see you again?

R - Roots: I think I'm a bit of a mutt, really.

S - Sport to watch: hockey during the playoffs.

T - TV show: Greys Anatomy, if I have to pick just one. I'm a tv-junkie so my list could go on and on and on if I was to have to list all of my favorites, and must-watch shows...including an embarrassing amount of reality shows.

U - Unique habits: I'm totally anal about my grammar & spelling -- and will read, and re-read posts I've written and edit for errors, even after they've long been posted.

W - Weather I Love: a warm, sunny day, free of high humidity. This perfect day cools off considerably at night for a snuggle-up cozy night of slumber.

Y - Yesterday's best meal: breakfast when you consider what I ate yesterday. If I post this on Friday, the answer will be chicken shawarma from Cedars, so that is much more exciting :).

Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini. Apparently, a common trait of which is two-facedness. I don't know what they're talking about :P.

No comments: