Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 June 2009

All I can say is my life is pretty plain...

We've had some really nice weather so far this season. Record high temperatures, in fact. Last week, there was 1 day of rain, I believe, but the rest of the week was sunny with highs of 19 Celcius pretty much every other day. I worked the day shift last week.

This is the current and extended weather forecast for the rest of my vacation week:

Today ~ A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 13. UV index 8 or very high.
Tonight ~ Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Low 6.
Wednesday ~ Cloudy with sunny periods. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High 14.
Thursday ~ Showers. Low 9. High 17.
Friday ~ Periods of rain. Low 14. High 19.
It's not that I planned a lot of stuff. It's not that I don't have a lot of indoor stuff that I could be doing. I vowed I would either be tan or very de-cluttered... As I gaze around the piss-mire that is my home, I wonder what I will tackle first. It's all my cleaning fairy's fault you know. Today's plan (nevermind the fact that it is now afternoon)...tackling the ginormous clothes pile spewing from the bedroom closet...6 loads of laundry (at least)...and scrubbing and dusting the house so that I can feel gloriously guilt-free for the remaining days of loafing with a blanket, between a girlie movie and a good book.
Vacation is good for the soul - regardless of what Mother Nature has in store for you.

No comments: