Search This Blog

Monday 22 June 2009

Roses are red....

  • Best quote of the night, "As soon as I touched her feet I knew she had to meet my family".
  • Finally Tanner had the balls to fess up to being the instigator of the 'someone's gotta girlfriend' drama,...only to have Wes cement his smarmy, skeezy, greasy, disgusting self with his comments about having her wrapped around his little finger. He gloated about the publicity for his album. If he lasts much longer I might busy myself doing other things on Monday nights...
  • What am I saying...did you see Kiptyn without a shirt on? *droooooooool*. I would have given him the rose in the hot tub too. Nevermind the fact that when googling for a picture of this cutie I happened upon the pig shot (6 points down if you don't want to read the whole post). Bahahahaha!
  • After watching tonight's episode I'm even more convinced that I want to explore the other side of Canada and drive through the Rockies. The scenery was spectacular.
  • Poor Jake :(. I don't know many men who use the word, "Golly" in every day speech. Perhaps a nice, Amish lady will make him happy some day. Seriously, I do feel bad for the guy, but I do look forward to his "return" and stickin' it to Wes!

1 comment:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

I could hardly wait to read your blog after last night's episode! :)
We were so shocked Jake left, yet she kept that slime ball,Wes!!! EWW! She is gonna kick herself when she sees it! My top two:Kypton and Jesse.

Rhonda