Search This Blog

Monday 15 June 2009

After the Rose Observations

  • I think Ed kept "number 1" in mind, and likely did the best thing he could have, for himself - but I will sorely miss him. I sorta developed a bit of a crush. Though I understood Jillian's reaction, methinks she was a tad selfish at the same time. I think Ed should be the next Bachelor!
  • Michael is really growing on me...At first this Jim Carrey-look-alike got on my nerves, but now I think he's super cute and I'm glad he got his one-on-one and his rose.
  • Wes is a creepy, creepy, skeezy, smarmy, icky, icky YUCK. Creepy in a slimy, up-on-charges kinda way. The way he looks at Jillian gives me the heebeejeebees. Why Jillian didn't get the fact that he's only there to get himself in the public eye is beyond me. He said it right to her face when he said, "Well I have a CD", in his stoooopit Texan twang when she asked him about the 'someone's not here for the right reasons' debacle! Arrgh...another reason I think the damn show is just scripted. At least we didn't have to hear that damn song again this week.
  • Mmmm....Kiptyn....just when I get cranky about the show they shine the spotlight on him. He didn't get a lot of airtime tonight, but he shone nevertheless, didn't he? I may or may not have already fantasized about him. If he's not a final contendor, Jillian's a fool.
  • What?! No mention of suckling feet tonight? That's just wrong!
  • Ok, did she seriously just sniff back a booger whilst bemoaning the fact that one of the guys couldn't get it up, or is CityTV playing tricks on me?

4 comments:

KellyAnne said...

What kind of freaky name is Kiptyn anyway?

Amber said...

Who cares? ;) Did you SEE him?

Lana said...

She's complaining 'cuz one of the guys can't get it up? What kind of show is this??

Amber said...

Lana you're just jealous you don't have the channel - you'd love it, and you know it.

So of all the latest posts *this* one gets the comments? What about my paint color dilemma? Help my dear lovelies! Help!