Search This Blog

Friday 26 June 2009

Eww...look at your eye!

Remember the other day when I alluded to a possible eye infection coming on? Well, it's full-fledged pink eye now. *sigh*. It got REALLY bad last night....blood red, to the point that I couldn't keep my eye open because it hurt so bad, so I ended up just going to bed. I took the day off work - diligently putting in the antibiotic eye drops (well, mostly watering my face, but I'm hopeful that some of the medicine is getting in there). It was still very sting-y and raw too, so I napped a bit. Seems to feel a bit better now, but it still looks disgusting. Chris is avoiding me like the plague (when it came on in April he actually figured he should sleep on the couch)...and I think he's feeling nervous about traveling with me tomorrow! Surely to God it'll feel/look better by tomorrow so that I can still go to the concert. (Please, God, PLEASE?!)

The pending weather still isn't looking fantastic in Moncton --with rain and thundershowers on the schedule. Wonderful! I don't quite know what to wear or pack...the house around me is a sty again, and although his untimely death is sad and all, I'm getting a little tired of the media frenzy on the death of Michael. I'm cranky about my eye, about tomorrow's weather, and about missing today's Food Day at work. I wonder what a little dose of Vitamin D would do for my eye? It couldn't hurt, could it? Vitamins are good for you, after all. I'm thinking it'll be way.too.hot. out there though. It couldn't hurt to try though, could it?....;)

Update: It was too hot. I lasted all of 25 mins out there before seeking the shelter of the indoors.

No comments: