Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2009

Not a complete bust...

The good thing about a cold, rainy vacation day? You can sleep in til almost noon and only feel somewhat guilty about doing so. I really should finish cleaning the house - even go so far as perhaps putting the vacuum away or starting another load of laundry...but I can't seem to muster up the energy to do so. I, did, however, sweep up the sock fluff that was all over the floor. Chris must have been wii-ing last night (for those wii-fit virgins, one must be barefoot to use the board). There's something wrong with the picture of ME sweeping up HIS sock fluff. Perhaps he thought the cats would eat it? I've not found the socks yet, either.... At least he cleaned up his supper dishes from last night, albeit his arm was too sore to put the plate and bowl into the dishwasher. But, his pan and cutting board are clean. MEN!

This week is quickly coming to an end, and I'm quite sad. The weather, for the most part, sucked considerably, but I'm a grade A loafer, so even when it's sucky outside, I feel great comfort in just chilling in front of the tv or with a book, and could do so for embarrassing amounts of time, I'm sure. I've finished a Sophie Kinsella 'chick lit' book, and now have started "Promise You'll Take Care of My Daughter" - a story about war brides. Chris' mom lent it to me, and it seems very interesting. I did get around to ridding my bedside of the monstrous pile of clothing that was spewing outside of the closet. I have 3 overflowing bags of clothes to be donated, and you'd never know I did it by looking inside the closet. Yesterday I had a full day of QT with Mummy, complete with a little shopping, and tonight, I have plans to meet up with Lana for birthday shawarma, so I can't say that it's been all bad!

Here's hoping you all are having a wonderful week!

No comments: