Search This Blog

Friday 12 June 2009

For fast-acting relief try slowing down*

I really think Zoe is going to miss me when I go back to work on Monday. She's not left my side the entire week I've been home. Sadly, I'm at Friday already. Le sigh. It's truly sad how easily I could loaf around the house for extended periods of time. What's that a sign of, anyway? The weather was poopy...and I had been holding out for a lovely weekend that had been originally in the forecast. That's unfortunately been updated, and now it looks like a continuation of the same cloud, showers & yuck that has been here the rest of the week. Oh well.

A big cheerio and thank you to Lana for a lovely dinner date last evening! We stuffed ourselves silly, starting at Cedars and then following it up with a walk down to Cows for a small ice cream for dessert, inadvertenty catching the tail end of the Rawlins Cross concert (who were playing a free outdoor concert for the finale of the Tour de PEI event). The gift card to Jewell's market will surely come in handy too! Thanks darlin! xoxo

Tonight marks the finale of our Stampin' Up club, and Angela has an extended class prepared for us with a few extra projects, so we'll end with a bang. I need to come up with a new project idea to get me back into a scrapping mode - seems my craft room is nothing more than a catch-all for junk lately instead of it's intended use, and that's just sad. If nothing else, everyone will get a lovely handmade card for every occasion from me as I try to use up some of my paper & embellishments. Perhaps I should visit a photo kiosk and print off a jillion photos for inspiration? Couldn't hurt.

Alright - it's back to loafing for me for a few more hours. Shemar Moore just happens to be a guest on the Bonnie Hunt show, so I must go pay attention. Mmmm....Happy Friday, peeps :)

*Quote from Lily Tomlin, and fitting to describe the week behind me.

No comments: