Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 June 2009

"I came here for the music - I didn't come for the girl"

Oh a night of surprises, wasn't it? And from 6 to 4... Of those who are left here's my thoughts on their dates:

  • Reid - *yawn* - his home date rather bored me. Birthday celebration and all. His family being near made him nervous to show affection toward a girl he's supposed to be 'falling' for? Pu-leeze.
  • Kiptyn - I totally have a craving for lasagna now. As much as I love Kiptyn, I'm not totally convinced he's as head over heels for her as she is him. Plus, I wanted to slap his pretentious mother. Jillian won't fit in with his family.
  • Wes - Of course she got to meet the band first - he's here for the music, not the girl, after all. Jebus that FRICKEN song......."Thaaay sayy.....it don't come eaaaasaayy". Feck. Note to Jillian: NEVER trust a man who, when he speaks, moves his beady little eyes sideways every second word! He's a lying, conniving, smarmy snake. Poor Jake - he was only there to save her from a little hurt. Would a man who uses 'golly' in everyday speech lie about something like that? Wes reminds me of every lying scumbag I ever dated, all rolled into one. Follow your heart, Jill - and watch it break...
At least there's a viable choice in Ed left for her...how delighted was I when he knocked on the door! The preview for next week seems to suggest that Scumbag trips himself up on his girlfriend thing...but I bet he's the one who can't get it up.

No comments: