Search This Blog

Friday 1 May 2009

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a new month, and my least favourite month of the year is now finally past me. I've been slightly slack in the posting department - aside from my stellar American Idol recaps, of course. There just hasn't been a whole lot of post-worthy goings-ons in my life of late, to be honest. I have learned a few things over the past week or so, however, which I will share:

-it's never a good idea to leave questionable turkey lunch meat in the compost bag outside your front door. Always, always put the questionable turkey meat right into the bin and shut the lid tight. Even if it's just an hour before you plan to leave the house. Trust me.
-I apparently am an old woman in a younger woman's body. The Wii Fit confirmed it.
-A hair straightener will eventually fry your hair to a point that you can no longer run your fingers through your wet hair.
-I easily give in to peer pressure (ie, "Amber did you bring a lunch?"...."uh, yeah I did but sure I'll go eat at East Side Marios with you"....*tee*).
-I'm hopelessly horrible with money management and should never, ever do my taxes again. I need professional help from someone who can recommend ways to actually break even instead of bending over to the tax man again next year *sigh*.

Happy Friday, folks - I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)

No comments: