Search This Blog

Thursday 7 May 2009

It comes as no surprise

Ok, so I knew forecasting Adam to leave was just my own hopes and dreams and not American reality....and, quite frankly, I did have a suspicion that it might be Allison leaving. We'll see her go places, for sure. Just think of Chris Daughtry... He's actually lucky, if you ask me, that he didn't win AI.

I normally don't discuss the 'after' show on my blog. Normally I don't even watch the show -- I might flick the channel to the station just as the last 2 mins are playing to see who was booted and that's it. However, nothing else was on TV last night so I tuned in to the full 60 minutes...and I'm glad that I did.

Daughtry's performance of their new single.......mmmmm....mmmm...mmmm! I cannot WAIT to see that man perform at this year's Festival of Lights!!!!!

*ahem*

However.....PAULA'S performance, on the other hand? What the flying eff was that? First off, I don't for one minute believe she actually sang that last night. I would put money on the fact that it was lip sync'd. The prance down the lit staircase with the men fawning and the gyrations and kicks and wanna-be-Britney-sways? Sweet holy Mother. I puked in my mouth. And you??

2 comments:

Lana said...

I totally made the same Brittany comparisons!! Please, the woman couldn't sing in the 80s what made anyone think she could do it 20 yrs later??? I guess painkillers make you a better entertainer - ha ha

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Too funny! You rock, Amber! Yeah, the Paula number was a little much...totally lipsync'd!!! It was all made up for by Daughtry!