Search This Blog

Monday 11 May 2009

Bon Bon, Here I Come!!

It's official...the tickets have been purchased!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the following email from Christopher this morning:

I have the total for the Bon Jovi tix, it's your birthday present. Are
you OK with that?


Uh,.....Hell YEAH I'm OK with that!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to our friend Mark who booked the tickets with his own this weekend, we're officially heading to Moncton on the 27th of June to see my Bon Bon. I knew I'd be there anyway, but affirming it with a ticket purchase seals it and makes it so much more real.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Whoo hoo!! Happy bon-bon birthday to you!!

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Oh Yeah, we're going to lay down in a bed of roses with the one and only!Ahhhh....it really is unbelievable, don't you think?! Can't wait!:)