Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Well that sucks...

You know what sucks? When you catch yourself - repeatedly - realizing that today is actually only Wednesday when all along you were sure it was Thursday. Add working the late shift to that and you've just added insult to injury. And therein, you have my day.

The week is crawling by...and I have one more work week before I'm off for a full week...so perhaps that's aiding in the sloth-like passing of time?

I shouldn't be so negative.

I shouldn't.

I know I should be thankful to have gainful employment.

I know I should be happy to rise with each new day and embrace it as an opportunity to grow and learn something knew.

I know I should.

I can't help but feel anxious for my upcoming holiday. It's not that I even have anything major planned for the time. But I can't wait. It's just taking soooo lonnnnnggg to get here!

No comments: