Search This Blog

Friday 1 May 2009

Cute Overload

So this is how I spent my Friday evening....

Baby Girl, our neighbor's cat had a litter of kitties 7 weeks ago. They're now at the stage of looking for a forever home. I have to admit that I get that 'feeling' in the pit of my stomach when I see a new kitty...I guess I can compare it to that feeling that a mother gets upon meeting a newborn? I'd be single if I actually seriously considered bringing another one home - not to mention Bosco would more than likely never come near me again. Any more than 2 cats in a mini home is wrong, wrong, wrong, too...All the more reason to get into a bigger home? ;)

I will no doubt be a crazy cat lady one day in my future. I've accepted it. ;)

And without further ado...meet Patches. She's the female of the litter, and tomorrow will be going to her forever home, thanks to my friend Laura, who sent a Facebook message that she was looking for a kitten.


And this little cutie is Mini G - an exact replica of his Momma...full of mischief and very playful. As far as I know he is still in need of a good home.


And finally, this is Smokey...a fluffy little ball of cuteness. As far as I know, he is spoken for...but if I had my way.........

1 comment:

Lana said...

oh my heaven's, Smokey is the cutest little thing!! Is the tugging of the heart strings a replica of the ticking of the biological clock or simply a remplacement?