Search This Blog

Monday 4 May 2009

"I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses....."


*Ahem*

In case there is anyone in my readership that has not heard the news, pardon me whilst I shout it out:

BON JOVI IS COMING TO THE MARITIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you may recall, last year, I little part of me died inside when I heard the news that my Bon Bon wouldn't be making a rumored concert for the Island last year. I was very cautious with my celebration this time, until I heard the official confirmation that it was a reality. I still wish the concert was here, but Moncton is really only a hop, skip and a jump away. Being in Moncton will also open the possibility of dining on Lonestar as well, so I'm over the moon excited. Can I afford to go on such a venture? Not really...but, Bon Jovi is an act that I've always, always wanted to see...and were in the Maritimes before and I didn't get to go. Besides, everybody deserves a special treat for their birthday. Bon Bon just happens to be landing within arm's reach in my birthday month, so it's a no-brainer, isn't it?
As you were :)

2 comments:

Lana said...

Just seeing the pic on your blog make my insides go all mushy! This is one concert I will not miss!

Rhonda Bowlan said...

can i come too?!