Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 March 2009

A prayer for Sophie...

My heart is just sick... My friend's dog is missing. The pup was in the care of a mutual friend as her owner was retreating to the sunny South for an impromptu vacation. The friend had let her out to pee Monday and she ran away, and has been missing ever since. Sophie is a little Yorkshire Terrier, and quite timid of strangers. The weather overnight Monday and into yesterday is also cause for concern.... It's not spring in PEI. We just had a snow storm come through, and as I type today, the wind gusts are still really high.

I don't know who I feel worse for at the moment...for the girl who'll soon come to find out that her pride and joy has gone missing, or the friend entrusted with her safety as he painstakingly tries to find the little pup and loses sleep from the nauseating thought that Sophie went missing during 'his watch'. I can't even think of the little dog shivering as she tries to find shelter in the cold and wind...

Sophie was last seen Monday around the Spring Park Rd/Highland Ave area...if you have seen her, please let me know.

Please send your collective good vibes this way for a safe return of little Sophie.

No comments: