Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Hey I put some new shoes on...

Sadly, this is my final day of my extended weekend. I think everyone should have a 5 day weekend every other month - it's so rejuvenating. Today, I forced myself up a little earlier than I wanted. I haven't yet finished the final load of laundry, nor have I scrubbed the kitchen/living room floors. However, I did go to Sobeys for much-needed groceries, followed by a stop at Rockport for some much-needed new shoes! (Perhaps repeated intervals of Clinton and Stacy finally rubbed off?) Lana, you'll be so proud of me - not only did I get new dress shoes, but I also picked up a pair of boots! Finally I can throw those suck-ass Walmart jobbies in the black bin! So I'm over a week and a half from payday, but I have some food and my feet will finally look a little more presentable. Here's pics of the new footwear:



It's a beautiful day out there - I hope you all have a chance to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed!! Love the little Mary Jane buckle on the shoe and the wedge heel on the boot. Very trendy. I really hope they are comfy or my name is mud!! ha ha