Search This Blog

Monday 9 March 2009

A continuation...

The loafing weekend continues, though I did get out of the house yesterday to have supper at the Wilkinson homestead. Thereafter, Chris & I went to the movies. We saw Taken. It wasn't Oscar-worthy, but it had thrills and chills just the same, and we both enjoyed it. I slept in waaaay too late today, so am just now getting around to the gargantuan laundry pile and I have anticipated thoughts of de-griming the bathroom and perhaps straightening up the rest of the house...however, I never did start that book that is calling my name and I do have a few more hours of taped tv that do need attention.

*sigh*

There's just not enough hours in the day. HA! Happy Monday!

Update: 11 hours later I'm back on the couch - in a clean house. I guess I started at about 3 and just finished. I feel it's a rather large accomplishment, based on my track record this weekend so I'll bore you with the details. I did about a bazillion loads of laundry - one more to do tomorrow. I folded and put away the mountain of clothes by my side of the bed. I cleaned the bathroom from ceiling to floor. I cleaned the kitchen and the fridge. Kitchen and living room floors to be scrubbed tomorrow. *Yawn* - I think I may sleep well tonight!

No comments: