Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Monday on a Wednesday

Back to work today - I'm understandably sleepy, and my headache is back (go figure). A quick update for y'all...

Firstly, a qualifier - "Sure I've showered, but I've only gone so far as putting on fresh jammies in the past two days"... when writing said phrase during my loafing weekend post it wasn't the first time I changed into fresh jammies all weekend long...I did change into different pairs each day. A co-worker questioned...and I felt a little dirty havin' people thinking I holed up on the couch eating and sleeping in the same jammies my whole 5 day weekend. Jebus people, what do you take me for? I only do that with my underwear :P.

Day 1 with the new boots. I wanted my slippers by 9:05 am (shift started at 9:00). They do make my feet look so petite and wee (must be the wedge). I've almost tripped walking up the stairs once. I miss the 'breathability' that sockfeet offers. 1/2 a day in *knocks wood*, I think so far I'm blister free. I daresay I've subconsciously limited my water intake to avoid multiple trips down and up the stairs to eliminate said water intake. I do anticipate an evening of charlie horses in my feet, however. I shall keep you posted.

No comments: