Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2009

And that makes 3

I was tired and cranky watching this - so perhaps I'm a little harsh. Just call me Madame Simone.

Von Smith - he performed better than I expected. Question is - will it be good enough to keep him?
Taylor Vaifanua - it was ok - forgettable though.
Alex Wagner-Trugman - isn't he the guy that learned to sing in his closet? Although nerdy, he's quite witty, huh? He sounded like he was hoarking up a luggie when he tried to get those 'gutteral'/ animalistic (?) notes. He gave it his all on his final hurrah, didn't he?
Arianna Afsar - I don't think she did as bad as the judges felt she did; she tried to make it her own, and she can sing, imo. Perhaps a wildcard?
Ju'Not Joyner - Enjoyable!
Kristin McNamara - what was she saying about karaoke? Yeah; that's all she's got. Yuck.
Nathaniel Marshall - I didn' t have to hear him perform to know I wouldn't like it. Please America, send the Drama Queen home. I can't deal with the emotion.
Felicia Barton - She tried too hard; it didn't work. Her high notes were a mess.
Scott MacIntyre - I really tried to like him but...sorry Scott - yer time's come to say bye-bye.
Kendall Beard - I guess since Carrie won we have to have our token country blonde, eh? Methinks we won't be seeing much more of her though.
Jorge Nunez - meh. Not my taste, but he did sing well.
Lil Rounds - Nailed it; she's moving on.

Top Male: Jorge; Top Female: Lil; Wildcard: Arianna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok is it just me or does the little blond karaoke queen look like she's 40? I hated her the moment she tried to blame all the drama in her group on the other girl!! And other than Ju'not, I really can't remember any of the performances- but, I was drinking though, so that could explain it... hee hee hee