Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Jason, Jason, Jason...

...bud, seriously....what were you thinking?? I'm all for looking out for number 1. I'm all for ensuring you're making yourself happy and looking at yourself and your needs...

What you did, moreso, how you did it though?...not cool...not cool at all.

Do I really agree that someone should go on a reality show to find their one true, destined-to-be, love? Well, no. Do I get sucked into the drama regardless? Hell yeah!

A shocking turn of events on the Bachelor finale last night... The final rose was given out after a tearful proposal. There was some screaming and hugging. Queue the happy son and they all jump into the pool in a giddy frenzy in the soft light of a setting sun. A perfect fairytale ending, yes? I admit, Melissa was my choice for him as well. I felt they had a good fit. To America's surprise, however, instead of meeting up for the epilogue to tell the public how the happy couple were getting along after the shining lights and fancy trips were over, the guy decides to dump his intended bride on national television. To add salt to a fresh wound, he then voices that he loves the other one more. The one he said good-bye to, and washed his hands of, before he proposed to her. Ouch!

So this begs a question...how 'real' is reality tv anyway? Surely something so shocking as what happened last night wouldn't be scripted for ratings? Or would it?

Will I watch the next season? Oh probably. Happy Tuesday, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Molly should of looked at Jason and said, sorry you had your chance now you can live with your choice because I am toooooooo...
good for you. A leopard never changes his spots!!!! L.A.