Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2009

I need a massage...

No Open Houses for me today. Not much of anything for me today...what I thought was 'overtiredness' has turned into illness...(likely because I was overtired and my system was run down though). I'm achy and tired and a head cold is starting. Wonderful. Sooo...it turned into a jammie Sunday. I did leave for about a half hour to pick up a few groceries and a coffee. 'Twas the first time I ventured anywhere with bedhead, & no makeup in a looooong time. Sexy times, sexy times. Chris went over to Truro today with his mom....his grandmother (Rose's mother) is not doing well, so they went to visit her in the hospital. Had I been feeling better, I would have joined them, but I figured the last place I was needed feeling like this was a place like that.

I so wish I could wiggle my nose and have the laundry pile laundered, folded and put away. *sigh*.

Wierdest thing I saw today - "Kraft Dinner" crackers. I didn't buy them - but I almost did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those KD Crackers are shaped like the noodles and they're even hollow, LOL

Scott says they kinda taste like Cheeze Nips, but he says you're better off buying the Nips.