Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Happy Birthday Julie!

Today is Julie's birthday, so I dedicate this post to her. She is one of my dearest friends in the whole world. She has an infectious laugh, and is one of the most positive people I've ever met. She's one of those 'bright lights' that shines through the clouds and dreariness. She can always bring you up no matter how down you feel; you can't possibly stay in a grumpy mood when she is near, and I love that about her. She's kind-hearted, generous, and has a great sense of humor. She's a wonderful mother and role model to her beautiful daughters, and loving wife to her husband. She & I met while both working at Southport Pharmacy. We became fast friends after a few shifts together, and we've been besties ever since. I only wish that she lived closer...the Yukon is so very far away :(. Thinking of you today Jules, and raising a glass to you on this very special day, my dear friend. I hope the year ahead brings you more happiness than you can possibly handle. Love and miss you much...xoxo.

No comments: