Search This Blog

Saturday 1 November 2008

Welcome to November...

So I guess the 'haunts' of last night were pretty successful, albeit a little lonely for Chris since he was doing his spooking solo. He said the biggest scare went to one of the chauffeurs - not really his intent, but a scare nonetheless :). I was delighted to see all the Halloween carnage put away by the time I got home from work. I actually did expect him to try to scare me - and he thought of it, but didn't after all. I'm not totally upset about that.

This afternoon, I went in search of some discounted Halloween attire to prep for next year. With Halloween falling on a Saturday next year, I'm guaranteed to be in on the 'spooking', so we're going to try to surpass all years combined. I had hoped to land a few scary masks at discounted prices. Perhaps by the time I finally got myself going it was too late though, because each stop I made looked like Santa Claus had thrown up everywhere ....no Halloween aides to be found. I, did, however, land a decent price on some bite-size chocolate bars. You can never go wrong with bite-size chocolate bars :). So, home I landed with a few necessary toiletries, zero Halloween masks, and additional stock for the candy bowl. A fair shopping day - I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

Tonight Chris and I are joining Lana and Bruce for a few drinks and some games. It is sure to be fun. When we return, we can revel in the fact that it's an hour earlier than it looks like. How I love the clock fall back time. Happy Saturday!

No comments: