Search This Blog

Friday 14 November 2008

Friday WTF

WHY does this happen?

Words can't even come close to expressing how much this story disgusts, enrages, and saddens me:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/11/13/waugh.ga.cat.used.as.football.wjxt

I didn't even want to watch it, but I had to find out if the kitten survived. HOW can anyone do such a thing? The only bright spot to the story is the kitten did indeed survive, albeit one leg short - I can only hope that she will be able to find a loving home, and live a long, happy life from this point on.

The person who did this deserves corporal punishment. Hasn't cruelty to animals been proven, over time, to be the precursor to delinquent/psychotic behaviors? There's nothing that angers me more than someone hurting a defenseless animal, who cannot defend itself. Stiffer laws/penalties must be put in place for behaviors such as this.

No comments: