Search This Blog

Sunday 23 November 2008

All good things must come to an end...

Christopher and I were very social this past weekend. After work on Friday night we headed over to the "Pepperoni Palace" for a night of laughs, munchies, and catching up with our dear friends Kim & Kevin. Thank you, thank you my lovelies for a wonderful evening. The second 'winter' storm started Friday night...just as we were driving back into town from the PP. The drive was a little hairy to say the least, but we had the Suburu and it's all-wheel drive (I was just glad to not have been the driver).

This is what we woke up to on Saturday morning:
Saturday night, we joined Erin & Shane, Tanya & Jared, Julie & Brian, Pam & Tyler, Rosanne & Craig, Sue Ellen & her friend, Julie and her friend (sorry 'friends', I'm terrible with names) for "Jingle Bell Rock". We all met up prior at Pam & Tyler's gorgeous home for a pre-party, with snacks and drinks before heading to the event. Needless to say I successfully managed to put a huge dent in my daquiri mix, and woke up extremely heavy-headed today. It was wonderful meeting up with everyone - how I've missed them all.

Here are a few pics from the night:

No comments: