Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 November 2008

It's raining...it's pouring...

Today is a perfect day to be curled up on the couch, under a warm fuzzy blanket, with a good book. Today is a perfect day to be alone, with no responsibilities, with no one to answer to. Today is a perfect day to have called in sick or taken a 'personal day' at work.

I didn't, though.

It's so windy and rainy...and cold! I've discovered that my ugly black flat cheapie shoes have a leak after trying to dodge the puddles getting something for lunch (Lana will be so happy to see these puppies replaced, though). I had a bad sleep last night; I woke up late; I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast. I've got to admit that I'm grumpy and eaily irritated.

Perhaps it's the weather. Those who are closest to me know that's a big crock of donkey dung, but that's where I'll leave it.

Happy Hump Day. Hope it's not raining where you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rockport is having a big 40% off sale today and tomorrow!!