Search This Blog

Saturday 29 November 2008

Happy Birthday Erin!

I met Erin in the mid-90's; we both worked at our community drug store and became fast friends. She's become one of my closest, and dearest friends. We joke about her being the 'Mother Hen' of the group because she's always the one to ensure everyone is doing ok, and has, on a few occasions, 'taken care' of us. She literally carried me up the stairs the night of my Fireball debaucle and stayed with me until I fell asleep. She's a natural mom. It broke my heart to see the trouble she went through to have a baby...and I'm so thrilled that finally her life has been blessed with little Nate this past February. I stole the picture on this post from her FB page (hope you don't mind Erin ;)) - it's one of my absolute favorites of mom and son. The true love between them jumps off the screen.

Erin, Happy Birthday. I'm so happy that you now have everything you've ever hoped, dreamed and yearned for. You're a wonderful person, and a wonderful friend. I hope the year ahead brings you nothing but happiness and much love. xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amber! Love and hugs. Erin

Anonymous said...

What a stunning pic!!