Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Truths and roses have thorns about them...

Sorry I'm a little late with my routine post-Bacherlorette post. Without further ado...

The 'men tell all' event lacked a bit of the luster I was so hoping for....namely, witnessing the entire audience and stage of men berate the scumbag that is Wes. He, conveniently couldn't be in attendance. Perhaps he was busy doing a concert in Chiwahwah, Mexico?? The next best thing to seeing him on the hotseat, I suppose, was the compilation of Wes' scuminess with clips of his time on the show. I loved how Chris didn't try to hold back his own feelings toward him. If anyone was giving him the benefit of the doubt previously, seeing the compiliation would secure that he deserves no benefit. Damn it all to heck and back...revisiting the show to write up this post, I now have that g.d., "Thaaay say...they saaay that love....it don't come eeeeeaasssaaaay", in my head. There, now don't you, too? ;)

I totally miss Tanner P.

Mathue was fricken HOT, wasn't he??

I'm still totally convinced that David is unstable.

Something awfullllly suspicious was Reid's MIA status on the show, as well...due to a prior commitment? And the teaser showing him at the finale show in the preview...with a ring? He's totally coming back and confessing his undying love for Jillian...cue the draaama...and, I think she's going to pick him. We're planning a girl night next Monday night to celebrate the finale and the "final" rose. Can't wait :)

P.S. Shout out to Rhonda M - and thank you for reading ;)

1 comment:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Thanks for your update...I was waiting for your comments! I think you're right about Reid!:0) Where's the girls night next week?!:)
Rhonda B