Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 July 2009

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet...

Move over hot tub scene...Madame Canada sure takes the show to a whole new level of sexy, now doesn't she? That is, until *snap* on goes the light. Oh Ed, oh Ed, oh Ed...perhaps those short shorts affected your special place? I have to admit that he wasn't at all who I envisioned having the issue with getting it up. At least she gave him the benefit of the doubt and sent Reid home. He was always too awkward, uncomfortable, and forced.

This show really is all kinds of pathetic. I'm not as enthused with this season as I've been with others, but it is a highlight of my Monday night, nevertheless :). Oh, and I loved her dress at rose time. I look forward to next week's "men tell all" to see how much flack and confrontation scumbag gets!

P.S. A huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jodi -- not sure if she still reads this or not, but if'n she does, I want her to know that I was thinking about her today! xo

No comments: