Search This Blog

Saturday 25 July 2009

Girls, they wanna have fun

Shout out to Rosanne for hosting an awesome girls night last night! Me, Julie J, Erin, Tanya, Julie R, Rosanne, Sue Ellen, & Susan were in attendance, and a fab time was had by all. We snacked on Rosanne's apple dip (which, to my surprise, tasted like bacon dipped in maple syrup when I tried a pretzel dipped instead of the traditional apple! If you think I'm off my rocker, ask Susan - she agreed!), and Erin's Lonestar salsa! Oh, and a few bevvies, of course :). We chatted about everything and anything, and laughed til our tummies were sore. Thank you, thank you girlies....love ya'll :) xoxo.

Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera out last night, but I stole a few of Julie R's Facebook photos. We never even got a group pic, either...cause for doing this again - and soon, before the girls 'from away' have to go back home!

This is me 'n Sue Ellen. I look very happy and Sue Ellen very amused. Perhaps she's giggling at the idea of dressing up Craig's "head" in holiday attire?

A great shot of Erin and her sister in law, Sue Ellen :)

Likewise, a gorgeous one of Julie J and Tanya -two of my favourite besties :)


Tonight I'm heading out to April's cottage with a few of my work girlies. There will be snacking; there will be laughing; there will be more cold bevvies; there will be unwinding; there will be de-stressing; there will be FUN! Happy Saturday!!

No comments: