Search This Blog

Thursday 9 July 2009

Blogging about the blog

So there was a message out to my workplace entitled, "Are you a wannabe Blogger?". A c0-worker thought this might be up my alley, and approached me with a challenge to perhaps start up a blog with her. Two heads are better than one, after all. Plus, she's absolutely fabulous, witty and smart, so I would be most willing to join her in such an endeavor...provided it does not interfere with my normal blog (can't let my peeps down!). We want it to be fantastic... So far, we've considered the option of blogging about (and challenging each other to do) random acts of kindness, as well as focusing on one thing, daily, to be thankful for - regardless of how insignificant it may seem.

It may go nowhere, or, it may be a complete flop - but whooo-boy - it sounds like a switch from my day to day drivel, huh?! I'm sure the posts that I come up with for that blog will undoubtably affect posts for this one, too. Perhaps I'll even just repost them here, for ya'll to read. It's becoming a really busy time at work, so it could even be put on a back burner for a long time away anyway. Regardless, I'll keep you posted.

One more work day til the weekend! I'm so excited for Friday! Tomorrow night I'm going out for dinner and drinks with some work peeps to help celebrate a co-worker's retirement. It should be a good time. Unsure what the weekend holds in store for me thereafter, but I do hope there's a visit with Julie, and much deck, sun, and beer time in there as well :).

Happy Thursday! Be sure to watch Big Brother so we can chat about it!

No comments: