Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Happy Hump Day...

First an update on the boob tube: Mitch really must have some fans with sore dialing appendages. He wasn't even one of the bottom 2 last night. Startling - disturbing, even. Of the four that are left, I would dare say that Theo should be the ultimate winner of the competition. We'll see...seems my predictions haven't been very good :P. As for BB - They really should boot Jerry...he's been there too long - he needs to go home and rest... yet, I'm certain it'll be April that goes. She's a witch too, but I can stand to hear her talk at least.

I'm joining a work pal tonight after work for another 'final supper'. You may recall an older post where I vowed for 'change'...heh. Well, that kinda went nowhere...so here I am again. We're forming a 'chub club' (those who become winded whilst climbling up a flight of stairs need only apply :P). So we figured the best solution to getting the ball rolling was to meet for some supper and talk 'chub'. We will likely dine on something atrociously bad for us, and then top it off with something devilishly sweet....:) ...all the while planning nights we'll then in turn meet to go for walks, and offer each other encouraging words like, "eat the beets, they're good for you", or some such thing. Like I have said before...even criminals before the chair get a last meal, right? Wish me luck...............

No comments: