Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Reality Bites

Can I just say that I'm just a little shocked by the results of last night's Idol show? Canada - you got it all wrong...and I'm amazed at the number of fans Mitch seems to have to keep his sorry butt there another week...

Another exciting BB last night, with more screaming drama. I don't want to see Keesha go. I don't like Libra in the least but I really don't want to see her go, either...without her, there won't be so much drama, and no drama - well that's just boring. Jerry capturing the PoV gave me some slight hope for a shake up on the nominations (namely, put APRIL'S a$$ up there!)...however, I was sorely disappointed that he failed to use it. His speech was unnecessary; his arrogance is nauseating; his presence in the house doesn't thrill me - in the least.

No comments: