Search This Blog

Thursday 7 August 2008

Trying to see the sun thru the dark clouds...

It's raining again. I can't remember the last time we had a full day of sun.

I feel "off" this week, and it's c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g by, too. Perhaps I can blame the weather for the speed at which this week is passing? I'm working another week of nights, so of course the shift itself isn't helping. I've also been neglecting the house, and, you guessed it, the laundry. Perhaps living in a messy house is what is making me feel 'off'?...I dunno. I can't seem to crawl out of bed any earlier in the days - and I do good to get my patoot to work on time! Crazy. I really think we should get some more coffee beans in the house. Maybe if I started my day with a coffee right away, I'd have more ambition? Today I feel headachy and my throat is sore too, though..so perhaps I really am coming down with something? Bah!

I'm joining some ladies from work on Saturday evening - we're going to the Charlottetown Hotel's dinner theatre. I've been there for the last few years, and the show never disappoints. I'm very much looking forward to it, so I can't be coming down with something...I'm a firm believer in positive thinking...(no, really, I AM!). So, if I say I can't get sick, I won't. Yeah.

This was a pathetic post. I'm sorry. I'll work on something more thought-provoking next time. Ciao peeps.

P.S. Dear Cleaning Fairy - if you read this post, I could sure use a little visit to the house - thankie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little pick me up- I'll be home in 4 days!! Yee hee!!