Search This Blog

Sunday 31 August 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Melissa turns 30 today! Last night, Chris & I went to Bobbi-Jo's house to celebrate. We bbq'd, sat out on the patio sipping on a few drinks, got eaten by the mosquitoes (well I did at least), and enjoyed nibbling on some chocolate cake. Here is a pic of her posing with the homemade cakes Kathleen's daughters made for her.

Happy Birthday to a stand-up girl - one I can always depend on for an understanding ear; one who understands my unique sense of humor, and one who I've shared many a side-splitting belly laugh with. You are someone I look up to beyond words; you're a strong, independent woman. You've been dealt a few hands most of us would never ever be able to deal with - and you've come out on top, every time. You're an inspiration to us all. I love you to bits, babe...Happy Birthday.

No comments: